Hi,

I updated my device OS yesterday after creating a backup. The upgrade was smooth enough except for my BBM Chat history. I had 'my chat history history' enabled but now I cant find my chat history anywhere. I did a restore from the backup file but the chat history has not been restored. I'm a newbie to the forum and would appreciate any help with this. Thanks.
    08-12-10 03:03 AM
    open up a current chat with the contact you want to view. Menu key, scroll up and view chat history
    08-12-10 05:14 AM
    I didn't check the "Save chat" option and I deleted my chat is there any other way to restore chat please.
    12-24-11 02:18 PM
    open up a current chat with the contact you want to view. Menu key, scroll up and view chat history
    Yes but it will show only the saved messages but wont restore them. any Idea how to restore them properly.

Cheers,
    01-21-12 03:22 PM
    The same thing happened to me - everything was restored but my BBM messages. I backed everything up on Desktop Manager but when I can't find which category they're saved under - I checked "PIN Messages" and there are no entries there.
    02-14-12 11:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD