I'm new to this, but I thought maybe someone on here might know more about this subject than I. I have the Otterbox Defender series case for my Tour 9630. I love the case, but just recently I broke the holster that came with the case. Without the holster, I'm left with trying to stuff the phone in my pocket. I was wondering if anyone knows of how/where to get a new holster. I checked Otterbox's website, but I didn't see any replacement holster on there. I would think that I'm not the first person to ever break the holster.
    Thanks for the help.
    01-18-10 04:47 AM
    I personally do not have an Otterbox but from what I heard, there is a warranty w/ the company and you probably would be able to replace it directly w/ them.
    01-18-10 05:13 AM
    I'm new to this, but I thought maybe someone on here might know more about this subject than I. I have the Otterbox Defender series case for my Tour 9630. I love the case, but just recently I broke the holster that came with the case. Without the holster, I'm left with trying to stuff the phone in my pocket. I was wondering if anyone knows of how/where to get a new holster. I checked Otterbox's website, but I didn't see any replacement holster on there. I would think that I'm not the first person to ever break the holster.
    Thanks for the help.
    Yeap call the number at the top of their website here(888.695.8820) and they will shipp you a new one out great CS

BlackBerry Tour 9600 Series Defender Case // OtterBox.com
    Last edited by DavidNC; 01-18-10 at 05:20 AM.
    01-18-10 05:18 AM
    I'd like to hear how you broke the holster, just for future reference.
    01-18-10 06:27 AM
    I would like to hear how it was broken as well.
    01-21-10 04:08 PM
    My clip broke on mine the piece that holds the pin on the clip the eye broke emailed OtterBox no questions asked also had the first version for the storm one screen cover came loose in the corner due to it didn't touch the screen properly, emailed shipped next day . Now I had the Storm 2 Defender the verizon rep ripped the rubber on it taking it off emailed for an order form and instead got a replacement. OtterBox Best Warranty and Customer Service No matter the problem they will fix it. # 1
    Reps Lucky he's Alive
    Last edited by applemac; 01-21-10 at 06:46 PM.
    01-21-10 06:43 PM
    Thanks for all the help everyone. I emailed Otterbox Monday and had my new holster free of charge on Thursday. To clear up any confusion on how I broke the holster, I broke the clip off the back. Caught the phone on a chair as it was on my side, which pulled it the wrong way, and it snapped the belt clip off.
    01-22-10 02:55 PM
    JUST happened to me, thanks for the help
    06-26-13 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD