Any way to delete bbm from .810? I tried that work around of downloading it from app world, restarting and then uninstalling from add-ons, doesn't work in .810.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-10 09:35 PM
    Any way to delete bbm from .810? I tried that work around of downloading it from app world, restarting and then uninstalling from add-ons, doesn't work in .810.

If you are trying to get rid of BBM altogether, use DM and uncheck it in the apploader.
    08-10-10 09:54 PM
    Another option. You can download it from App World and replace the existing BBM. Once you have the new BBM downloaded, it will be deletable.
    08-10-10 11:04 PM
    Read your device with BBSAK, sort the list of cod's by version, select all files with version 5.0.0.66 and hit delete cod's.
    08-10-10 11:20 PM
    Read your device with BBSAK, sort the list of cod's by version, select all files with version 5.0.0.66 and hit delete cod's.
    Thanks. As I stated, I already tried downloading it and as usual its grayed out in DM. Hopefully this will work.

08-11-10 03:44 AM
    It can't be deleted through DM. Replace it with a different version, then it will show up in applications as a add on app and not a core app. Then you can delete it.
    08-11-10 06:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD