Hello All,

I deleted a very important email from my handheld device on my blackberry 9800. This email was from my blackberry email - is there anyway to recover your emails if you haven't backed up your information with desktop manager? I've been looking around on several sites and I haven't found much information on this. Most people say it's not possible...therefore, I tried to logon to my rogers blackberry email on the computer but I can't get into that...does anyone know if I get into that email - if there is an option that shows your deleted folders?

Please let me know asap

Thanks
    12-16-11 11:55 AM
    If you are speaking of your rogers.blackberry.net email address, those emails "might" be recovered from RIM after they are provided Court order with justification from the local authorities. As with ANY wireless carrier. You are not going to get the "email" without doing a lot of leg work and shelling out a mess load of cash.

I really need to ask this, why would you only be using a rogers.blackberry.net address or using it for important emails. There are many other providers for important accounts that could be used. Personally, I never use my r.b.n address for anything as it can be a hassle going from provider to provider. My gmail accounts can follow me where ever I may go.

The bottom line here is, you are not going to be getting a copy of that email anytime soon nor very easily.
    12-16-11 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD