Hi guys, hoping someone can help.
    Ive had a look through old posts and cant seem to find any relevant to the problem im having.

Last week i was talking to a friend on BBM i already had some contact info for him in my bb contacts anyway, he then sent me a contact card through BBM with some more of his info on it, i.e. work mobile, home phone number etc.
    I had a message saying that i already had this contact in my address book (guess it picked this up from his personal mobile number) and did i want to update the existing contact, so i clicked yes.

Since that ive been able to see the contact in my address book but not been able to update it, ive tried deleting the contact, without success, and every time i edit i get a message saying: "Contact updated externally, changes will be lost and the viewer will close"

I have no idea what to do to unlock this contact, its driving me nuts.

If it helps, ive checked content protection, this is disabled. and im on a BIS data plan with Orange UK.
    and the only thing in security> general settings is peer [BBM_P2P] (3DES) im not sure if this was there before this though.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

SpannaMUNKY
    06-21-10 11:44 AM
    ive restored an old backup from a month ago and it seems to have sorted itself
    06-21-10 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD