Hey guys tried doing a search and didn't come up with anything regarding this. Have had my Storm 2 now for over a week. Overall no issues everything seems to be working good. Then last night after I received a BBM message alert my phone froze and randomly reboot. It was fine afterwards to I thought it was a fluke thing. Then a little while ago it happened again I received a message via BBM and when I went to check it my phone had froze up and then reboot again. Does anyone have an idea as to what I can do.

Also on another note I connected my BBM to Blackberry contacts, now my sms from my contacts are showing up next to BBM conversations with a cell phone icon next to it. Is this normal? I don't need to see both sms and messenger conversations on same page. Thanks for your help in advance.
    11-26-09 06:51 PM
    This reboot thing happens to me too. I live with it. IT'll probably be fixed with a software update.

The BBM cellphone icon: I think it happens when u link your bbm contacts to your regular contacts. it doesn't always do that, but there is something that makes it happen.
    01-28-10 07:03 PM