Ive been having a really annoying problem with my BBM SMS messages. When i send the message and have a convo with a contact the convo shows up fine in the SMS menu, but when I reset the phone the convo is gone in BBM and shows as a blank bar in my SMS menu. I am lost on how to fix this. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
    01-13-10 02:49 AM
    Basically your messages are getting deleted when you do a battery pull?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-10 03:12 AM
    They arent showing up in BBM, but they are there in the SMS menu. The convo bar shows up blank though after a battery pull
    01-13-10 03:15 AM
    I've been having the same problem. When I do a battery pull the SMS conversations aren't actually deleted but the main SMS screen just shows a blank bar where the convo is so I can't tell who the convo is with until I select it & go into the actual conversation. Its really annoying cause I have to go through the list & select each one until I find the conversation I'm looking for. Also, it only does it with the contacts that are linked with BBM. I've unlinked the bbm contact & address book contact & it fixes the problem but it also deletes the persons PIN from their information in the address book. Kind of annoying as well cause I send PINs occasionally.

My biggest problem is that the SMS messages that are received from people in my bbm list come through in the bbm conversation & show up as a bbm icon on the home screen instead of as an SMS.

Any bright ideas anybody?

01-13-10 08:44 AM
    Anyone?

01-13-10 02:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD