On my curve I was able to read a bbm from someone without ever actually opening it by going to another conversation and copying and pasting the conversation i wanted to read at the bottom into the other conversation, however i cant figure out how to do this on my storm...

you can do copy history, but that does the entire conversation history and i only want the one message...

any help?
    12-19-08 03:04 AM
    I am assuming your trying to make it so the person does not know you actually read the message..

if hiding that info from the person is that big of a problem then maybe they shouldn't be on your messenger I know I know I am going to get flamed for saying that..

However I am assuming that this was never meant to exist in that way..

On my next BBM I will check it out.. Everyone on my list is probably sleeping right now.

I will let you know if I find out anything
    12-19-08 03:11 AM
    still havent figured it out... anyone have any luck?
    12-21-08 03:48 PM
    On the BBM, set cursor over the contact, hit MENU, hit View Chat History. Then go to the last day. You could read the message without actually opening the message.
    03-05-11 09:48 PM
    On the BBM, set cursor over the contact, hit MENU, hit View Chat History. Then go to the last day. You could read the message without actually opening the message.
    You beat me to it. This is exactly what I was going to say. I've had to do it a couple times, and works good to just do that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-11 07:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD