hello,
    so being new to the BBM world, and mostly using it for work currently, i wanted to know if its possible to disable/change/modify that little "r" or r whatever that shows the party thats bbm'd you that you read their message? sometimes i like to read a message and not respond right away, but i realized they see once i have opened it by that little confirmation letter,,, and i would like to avoid anyone knowing i read it until i am ready to respond ! haha...anyway, is this possible to change?

thanks
    06-19-10 10:10 AM
    No, its not possible to disable. However I do believe if you open the convo from your messages folder and click the back key without any other action it will not mark the message as "read".

This is what I think, I could very well be wrong.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-10 11:33 AM
    Kellina that doesn't work, but there is something you can do to read the message but not have it show read.

You must have "Save Chat History" turned on in BBM Options. Then highlight the chat, click the menu button, and select "View Chat History" You will be able to read the message without showing the "r"
    06-19-10 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD