I got a new replacement 8900 from AT&T two weeks ago. And everything seemed fine for about a few days or so and then out of nowhere, my bbm contacts kept getting deleted? It's mainly my girlfriends pin is the one I notice most, she pretty much has to re-add me about 5 times a day, it's happened to other contacts too, but hers is the one I notice most, because we bbm pretty much 15 hrs a day.. Ha.

So yeah, I've done a battery pull, I downloaded BBM5 and I can't stand it, because it never works for me, then I downloaded the older version of bbm from one site and did a battery pull, it did the same thing (deleting contacts) I then deleted that and used DM to install bbm again and it's still happening.

I've done everything I can think of and it's starting to get reallyyyy annoying and I don't know how to stop it?

Oh and I'm still running 4.6.319 because my phone won't upgrade to 5.0 the new OS just doesn't show up on my app loader, so I pretty much gave up.

Any help, would be appreciated, thanks!
    05-22-10 01:19 PM
    Just a thought maybe your backup file is restoring itself and those contacts that disappear arnt backed up? Try deleting the backup in the options screen then back it up then restore and see if the problem persists.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-10 01:39 PM
    Just a thought maybe your backup file is restoring itself and those contacts that disappear arnt backed up? Try deleting the backup in the options screen then back it up then restore and see if the problem persists.

Hmm, I never thought of that. I'll try it now. Thanks ^^
    05-22-10 01:41 PM

Yeah, that didn't work. :/
    05-23-10 02:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD