is there a quick way of getting to the bottom or top of the bbm contact list?

i have like 500 bbms and it takes ages to scroll down when sending out a broadcast message!

you cant press B as it then searches for everyone with B in the name!

can this be done?
    04-26-10 07:26 AM
    I get to the top and bottom of my contact list (128) by going all the way to your name at the top of the screen and use the joint-like thing of your thum... (Where your knuckle is but on the finger tip side) -- then from that position (with your thumb joint bit on the track pad) do a MASSIVE scroll manuver... It helps to put your knuckle in line with the top of the trackpad) so your thumbnail is covering the screen slightly.... Then scroll right down... To the bottom.. Its a little harder (I find) to get to the top.. But there is always 'collapse all' ... A bit detailed I know :S :P
    01-17-12 01:47 PM
    Or from the bottom of your contacts... you could use the tip of your midddle finger (on top of the trackpad)... Slide down to the end of it (where the palm of your hand begins) and in a straight line.. Continue from the palm of your hand to the bottom.. Right down until your wrist bone area is on top of the track pad... If your do it fast enuff.. It should instantly take you to the top.. Or vice versa if your going top to bottom...

So from your wrist to the tip of your middle finger (straight line). Like one big finger. Try it a few times (slowly or fast)

But really if ur at the bottom.. Presss the menu button and find 'Collapse All'
    01-17-12 02:04 PM
    I found that pressing Alt then hit space it will bring you to the top of the Contact Category if you have a few BBM Contact Category's you can hit space a few times and it will always bring you to the top of the next Contact group.
    01-17-12 04:35 PM
    Close the window by clicking the chats tab thing (grey) and there you have it!

[I tried to type voa la but i don't know how to spell it]
    01-17-12 05:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD