10-07-09 07:25 PM
39 12
tools
    I have had BBM 5.0 since the end of July what are you guys talking about I already have the pictures and stuff and it works mint... I went to pocketberry.com on my phone searched for it and OTA downloaded it
    Yes, most of us have it already too, but that version is a leak. What we do not have but are now all waiting impatiently for is the official BBM 5 release.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-09 02:13 PM
    I have had BBM 5.0 since the end of July what are you guys talking about I already have the pictures and stuff and it works mint... I went to pocketberry.com on my phone searched for it and OTA downloaded it
    Does that include threaded SMS? I could care less about "blackberry messenger" I don't send messages to other blackberries, only other phones period. Is it stable?
    10-07-09 02:27 PM
    Exactly. I'm not brave enough. Savvy enough yes. Brave no. lol.
    Do it. There is nothing you can do to your phone that can't be fixed from a software perspective. Just back up!

I can't wait for the download to come out but should I upgrade my os to .298 or stay with .231
    Geez people. Be patient.

Lol! I can't wait to find out if it will work with OS 5 cuz if it will I'm going back to 191! Facebook,threaded sms and Bbm 5...... TOUR is gonna ROCK!

.230 has all of these features. Why would you go back to .191?

LOL....Can't even come up with a response to this one...
    10-07-09 02:31 PM
    that version is not designed for the 5.0 os
    10-07-09 02:32 PM
    So Am I Where The F Is It Yes Im Impatient Im Waiting For This **** Like People Wait In Line For Games
    Please tell me this is a joke and you're not really that upset over it.
    10-07-09 03:20 PM
    This guy sounds like star wars kid waiting inline for the world of warcraft expansion pack...

with all due respect, get a life and quit complaining, we're all anxiously waiting...quit getting bent out of shape about it. I'd hate to see if something really serious happened in your life where the result was a life changing or threatening situation...

until then, people like you filling the thread with useless banter, and an obnoxious tone which just irritates everyone else...including myself..do us all a favor and turn off your phone..
    Last edited by elitedaytrader77; 10-07-09 at 03:36 PM.
    10-07-09 03:33 PM
    SO I am still waiting and messing with my phone...

when your in BBM go to OPTIONS> then click the bb button again and there is CHECK FOR UPDATES.

Now when it is release do any of ya'll think it will pick up the update and automatic start downloading????

Just wondering.... Stuck at work until 5
    10-07-09 03:45 PM
    Eh, I'm checking it every so often, so far no dice as well..
    10-07-09 03:51 PM
    Eh, I'm checking it every so often, so far no dice as well..
    what OS are you running???

I'm on 5.0 OS
    10-07-09 03:54 PM
    SO I am still waiting and messing with my phone...

when your in BBM go to OPTIONS> then click the bb button again and there is CHECK FOR UPDATES.

Now when it is release do any of ya'll think it will pick up the update and automatic start downloading????

Just wondering.... Stuck at work until 5
    I dont have that option on my tour. but im just running the latest official os. maybe that is why
    10-07-09 04:00 PM
    This guy sounds like star wars kid waiting inline for the world of warcraft expansion pack...

with all due respect, get a life and quit complaining, we're all anxiously waiting...quit getting bent out of shape about it. I'd hate to see if something really serious happened in your life where the result was a life changing or threatening situation...

until then, people like you filling the thread with useless banter, and an obnoxious tone which just irritates everyone else...including myself..do us all a favor and turn off your phone..
    Posts like that irritate me more than someone just wanting the newest update for their phone. Yes his post is essentially useless, but what about yours?
    10-07-09 04:05 PM
    Well the normal message app in 5.0 already handles threaded text so what's the point of bbm handling it also?

10-07-09 06:34 PM
    no dice, still says "unable to check for update. please try again later"
    10-07-09 06:55 PM
    what we all have been waiting for

BlackBerry App World - BlackBerry App World
    10-07-09 07:25 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD