Can you chat using BB messinger without additional cost if you have a unlimited data plan?
    11-11-09 02:16 PM
    Can you chat using BB messinger without additional cost if you have a unlimited data plan?
    That is correct.

Plus if you're doing it via wifi...you wouldn't even need an unlimited data plan (I'd suggest getting one anyway).
    11-11-09 02:17 PM
    bbm is ********! Just use your texting its the same thing!!!!!!!!
    11-11-09 02:30 PM
    Except its limited to 160 characters, doesn't allow for group chats, and won't allow you to directly and instantly send media.

But nice try.
    11-11-09 02:37 PM
    Thank you. You brought a lot to the table with your comment.

Except its limited to 160 characters, doesn't allow for group chats, and won't allow you to directly and instantly send media.

But nice try.
    +1
    11-11-09 02:38 PM
    You are an *****. BBM is way better than crappy SMS texting. There is no limit, also you can see when a text is read which is nice, and you can see when their typing, you get more emotional icons, group chats (my whole IT group formed a BBM group), it's PIN to PIN so no extra charges for non unlimited texting people, directly sending of media.
    11-11-09 02:49 PM
    /golfclap for your contribution.

BBM > text
    11-11-09 02:51 PM
    /golfclap for your contribution.

BBM > text
    +1 on the golf clap...though I've always preferred the slow clap.
    11-11-09 02:53 PM
    Except that when you get a BB from VZ you have to get the data plan. So using the BB messenger would essentially be free. You have to buy an add on package for texting or pay per text something like .25 cents each.
    11-11-09 05:08 PM
    Except that when you get a BB from VZ you have to get the data plan. So using the BB messenger would essentially be free. You have to buy an add on package for texting or pay per text something like .25 cents each.
    Or just get Google Voice and SMS is FREE. No VZW SMS package over here for me. Oh yeah, BBM FTW!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-09 05:36 PM
    How is it free with Google Voice? I have it but I just use it for visual vmail

11-11-09 06:42 PM
    How is it free with Google Voice? I have it but I just use it for visual vmail

Maybe he means google Talk?
    11-11-09 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD