So I have a question I'm hoping someone can answer for me. When someone send me a picture file through BBM 5.0, I hit accept so I can download the pic, but for some reason I cant download the pic, I see the download status bar but it doesnt move. Its the same thing when I send a picture to someone they can accept it, but they cant download the picture on their BBM 5.0.

Is this a bug on BBM 5.0? Does anyone else have this issue when sending a picture??? Is their anything I can do to fix or correct this problem??? ANy help or input would be appreciated. Thx
    12-04-09 08:48 AM
    I've been wondering kind of the same thing. I have been having trouble downloading pictures through BBM. It's hit or miss.
    12-04-09 09:15 AM
    It happens to me as well, randomly. It seems as if its a bug...also seems that smaller pictures tend to always go through...just my .02
    12-04-09 09:20 AM
    I've seen a large lag between certain people.

Have you tried it with OTHER people on BBM?

I have a friend with whom it takes about 15 seconds before it starts to move, or even download. With others it's instantaneous.
    12-04-09 09:25 AM
    Same thing here haven't been able to receive the last couple my wife has sent from her curve.
    12-04-09 09:26 AM
    Ive noticed that if you change the file size to below 150K they seem to always go through...
    12-04-09 09:28 AM
    Ive tried with different people, as well as my friends on bbm have different carriers. It just sucks to have to tell someone to send it as a mms when u both have bbm
    12-04-09 09:30 AM
    I agree it's hit or miss. Sometimes it hangs and sometimes it's very quick.
    12-04-09 11:39 AM
    supposedly there is an updater version of bbm5 coming out that will fix this issue as well as a few other little glitches.
    12-04-09 01:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD