I have a Storm and I downloaded the new messenger it works fine. I just downloaded the new messenger on my brothers Storm about 10 minutes ago and his BBM is gone. It shows in app world that it is installed but we cant find it. Also everytime I go into App World to run the install again it freezes the phone.
    10-16-09 10:15 PM
    Hit the BB button and choose "Show All" and check the home screen again, if it isn't there then search your folder. One other way to check is hold the BB button down and a app switch menu shows up, choose BBM, it should be there at least.

Last is go to Options > Advance> Applications and check to see if it's there.
    10-16-09 10:23 PM
    Alright, we held down the bb button and it wasnt there. I went into advanced and then apps and it is there. So I'm just not sure what do you do after that.
    10-16-09 10:52 PM
    Redownload it from blackberry.com/messenger from your phone's browser and restart. It should show up then
    10-16-09 11:36 PM
    BlackBerry - Instant Messaging go here app world has been a pain and kept giving me problems to
    10-17-09 12:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD