hey guys, with my old curve and pearl i recall i was able to copy and paste in BBM, but now i can only seem to copy and paste whats written after a persons name.. basically i want to copy a contacts sn and what there saying is that possible ? im on 297...kind of annoying any inputs ? basically i want to be able to copy "subsoniic: hey man wassup" instead of just whats sent ? hopefully this makes sense ? sorry just woke up from a hang over =X haha.
    08-30-09 02:48 PM
    hey guys, with my old curve and pearl i recall i was able to copy and paste in BBM, but now i can only seem to copy and paste whats written after a persons name.. basically i want to copy a contacts sn and what there saying is that possible ? im on 297...kind of annoying any inputs ? basically i want to be able to copy "subsoniic: hey man wassup" instead of just whats sent ? hopefully this makes sense ? sorry just woke up from a hang over =X haha.
    Go to the BBM options and change the "group conversation" to no.
    08-30-09 02:55 PM
    that seems to work..thankss now the screen is all whack, but i guess thats how it is....
    08-30-09 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD