I have a verizon curve 8330 and I hate the fact that when I get a BBM chat notification, I can't go to messages and see it there. I have to manually go into bbm.. scroll AAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL the way down to get to it. I have quite a few contacts so it's a pain. Can I make it so my group msgs go into my messages like my other bbm msgs do? Thanks!
    02-15-10 08:45 PM
    um just click on "contacts" and it will minimize your contact list. this will bring the group all the way up. once done checking the group, click "contacts" again and it will re-expand the list.

i always leave my list minimized (not expanded) as if i want to BBM someone, i just click letters to find their name. its 10x easier than scrolling.
    02-15-10 09:13 PM
    Another option is to go into the group options and click "Show on Home Screen". This will put an icon on your home screen for the group. That way, you can access the group without having to open BBM first and scroll all the way down to the group section.
    02-15-10 09:30 PM
    If you're in a BBM group you can either A) Show the group icon on the homescreen or B) Set the folder integration into messages folder.
    02-15-10 09:39 PM
    How do I make it go into my message folder? I see no option for that.. There is only "show chats in messages application". Does not work for groups.
    02-16-10 10:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD