How can I tell if someone has deleted me on BBM? I ask because I sent someone a message several hours ago, and there's no "D" indicating that it's been delivered, and I've never had this problem before with his phone. I'm wondering if this person has deleted me or not, as we had a fight yesterday, so am I notified in any way or will my message just be floating around out in the universe waiting to be delivered. If it matters, he has a Torch........ Any help would be appreciated.
    04-10-11 12:09 PM
    I'm guessing either they manually deleted you or did something with their software, either upgrading, wiping, or restoring an old backup without properly backing up BBM contacts. Either that or upgraded their phone t something non-BlackBerry...
    04-10-11 03:14 PM
    How can I tell if someone has deleted me on BBM? I ask because I sent someone a message several hours ago, and there's no "D" indicating that it's been delivered, and I've never had this problem before with his phone. I'm wondering if this person has deleted me or not, as we had a fight yesterday, so am I notified in any way or will my message just be floating around out in the universe waiting to be delivered. If it matters, he has a Torch........ Any help would be appreciated.
    Maybe their phone is just off. When I've sent folks a BBM and they aren't a contact anymore, I get a message saying something along the lines of: ????? is no longer a contact, would you like to re-invite them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-11 03:22 PM
    Typically if someone deletes you, they disappear off your BBM list, and if they somehow still are there it will prompt you to re-add them.
    If his phone is turned off, the message may not show a D. Really, sometimes BBM is glitchy, and doesn't deliver messages. It happens.

Have you tried sending another message? Maybe copy/paste the same message again, because it seems likely they never got the first one.
    04-10-11 03:23 PM
    Oh ok, thanks guys. I've had problems with messages delivering to other people before, but I've never actually been deleted from BBM before, so I wasn't sure if there was any way I would know if I was deleted. Him and I had a pretty nasty fight lol. As it turns out, I wasn't deleted, the phone was off. Thanks for everyone's help!
    04-10-11 11:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD