Well I just came back from work and noticed my S2 said I have a sim error and the connections automatically turneed off. So I did a battery pull and turned back on the connections. However, I was waiting for a message on BBM from someone, if they were to send the message while I had my connections off, would they come through now?
    03-22-10 04:26 PM
    i am not too sure, i had my phone off before and someone sent me a txt saying it kept showing an "x" instead of checkmark in the bbm. so i am assuming it will just show as if the message failed to send.
    03-22-10 04:31 PM
    Hmm the message I sent the person still says "D" so I'm guessing that they haven't read it yet. I have a feeling they've deleted me but it would normally say "xxx no longer has you as a contact." or something similar, right?
    03-22-10 04:46 PM
    If they delete you you wouldn't even see them on your BBM list.
    03-22-10 04:47 PM
    yeah thats waht i mean "d"

if they deleted you, they would just automatically "dissapear" from your contact list. couldnt you ask the person by txt or something to resend anything that was sent.

also, maybe a battery pull might work if none of the stuff you are sending now is going through.
    03-22-10 04:49 PM
    Yeah, my messages go through, I was just wondering if I would receive any someone tried sending me when my connections were off. I'll just wait for their slow reply, not sending any more messages, they're rather PMSy and I don't feel like arguing.
    03-22-10 04:52 PM
    Yes, if your phone is off, you'll receive the message when you turn it back on. Same for reboots, and OS installs.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-10 04:56 PM
    Yeah, my messages go through, I was just wondering if I would receive any someone tried sending me when my connections were off. I'll just wait for their slow reply, not sending any more messages, they're rather PMSy and I don't feel like arguing.
    Turn the tables and delete her.

Sort of like when someone senses they're about to be dumped and all of a
    sudden the person who senses it does the dumping instead outta nowhere
    03-22-10 05:03 PM
    Turn the tables and delete her.

Sort of like when someone senses they're about to be dumped and all of a
    sudden the person who senses it does the dumping instead outta nowhere
    Haha, I would but I can't be bothered with girly drama
    03-22-10 05:07 PM
    By the way, with BBM 5 if there's a message delivered she can see it without
    opening it because of the preview. If it was a short message she certainly can.
    And she can close the convo after having read your last message without you knowing.
    03-22-10 05:25 PM
    Yeah, I know for a fact that if your connections are turned off you will still receive BBMs when you turn the connections or phone back on.. I went on a holiday to the US 6 months ago and didnt want the roaming charges so turned off data and only turned on WIFI where WIFI was available and all my BBMs would get delivered.
    03-22-10 06:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD