I've been having problems with my Bold 9700 since I came back to the US. I purchased the phone abroad and activated it on T-Mobile when I came back to the states. My international contacts have been receiving my bbm but cannot reply. I also know they are receiving PIN messages but cannot reply.

In addition, I'm having problems with pending bbm invites. No one is receiving my invites and I cannot receive theirs.

I have registered on the host routing table, battery pull, and updated to .442. Nothing is working! T-Mobile is of no help. Please, any suggestions?
    01-31-10 12:55 PM
    Did Tmobile give you a new SIM card when you came back to the US and activated it with them? I take it that email and all other features are working fine?
    01-31-10 01:47 PM
    One more quick item I found. About halfway down this page, RIM tech support is listed. Try what they are recommending and see if that gets it ironed out.

PENDING blackberry messenger contact - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    01-31-10 01:54 PM
    No, I used my old SIM card from my iPhone. I just activated the Blackberry service on the plan. Thanks so much for this link! I'll check it out.
    01-31-10 05:52 PM
    No worries. Let me know if they get it fixed for you.
    01-31-10 07:07 PM
    No luck yet. I called T-Mobile, got a bb troubleshoot expert, they sent me off to RIM. RIM requested the PINs of all the people I'm having problems with, 5 days later and still no luck. Currently, the status has been "escalated to an analyst". Who knows what they can do?

I hope this is all resolved, I'm tired of speaking with different customer service representatives each time.
    02-04-10 06:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD