Hello,

Since a few days I have been facing a problem in my BB services. There are certain times in the day when my the BB services (BIS) just disconnects. It changes to GSM from EDGE.

Sometimes when it still displays EDGE, the data services is pathetically slow. I cant connect to G-talk, Yahoo Messenger (error 65). Email and BBMs will come atleast 3-4hrs late on my device.

I complained several times to my Mobile Operator, they say the services are fine, they resend service books, i pop out and pop-in my battery, the services still dont resume proper.

I have another BB8900 with the same operator - Vodafone, Mumbai on BIS, the services are fine all the time. There are no issues like above.

I am now wondering is it that my phone has some problem? If yes, please advise what is the solution? I cannot put it in the junk
    04-02-10 05:43 AM
    It certainly is possible that there is an issue with the phone, but personally I would start by wiping it and reloading the OS. Perhaps there is just some sort of software glitch and that could help sort it out.
    04-02-10 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD