Hi all. Im new to the world of BB and within days of getting one seem to be having problems.

I addedd a few contacts to my BBM via Pin method. All fine. Yesterday I started to get a delay on one persons replies and today they totally stopped.

Had ver 4.7 running which kept showing them as unreachable. Upgraded to the 5.0.0.56 version, showed them as available status yet still not getting my msgs, nor was i getting theirs.

Now i can message everybody else in my list except them. So i deleted them and tried to re add... this got stuck on pending.. re deleted, retried many a time, still same thing. Finally added via email, worked for 30secs, could send messages and again now in the same boat. No messages will go through for either of us.

Im in the UK on the Three Network, they are in canada on Rogers. We have the correct data plans etc.

As im writing this message just had a message come through from the contact which was sent some 3hours ago.

So any resolution? Is this a BB server side issue?
    No idea whats going on, as at first its all working fine, then cant even add each other, now added messages will not go through, well untill just now. Other people in canada i can message just fine.
    Also can not PIN message the person.

Any help is appreciated
    12-21-09 06:24 PM
    Do a Battery Pull: Leave your device on, pull the battery for 20 seconds, put the battery back and wait for your device to boot up.
    12-21-09 06:27 PM
    Hi thanks for the fast reply. Done that about 15 times.. still no help.
    Well it wouldnt allow me to add the persson, so deleted the pending, battery pull and then it allowed me to add them. Since then doesnt help at all.
    12-21-09 06:29 PM
    Maytbe its issues on their side

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-09 06:36 PM
    Could be a network issue and three arent exactly the best UK network out there...in fact they are pretty terrible and the only redeeming feature of them is their tariffs but their service is pretty dire.

Anyhow id try ringing up 3 and see what they have to say.
    12-21-09 07:36 PM
    Having used three for 5 years, they have come along way. Reception wise they are slated, however i live in solihull and have no problems. Also have an o2 contract and both the same. But they did used to be poor.

Having tried again to re add person, im now talking to them on bbm, every second msg is not going through to them and they still say pending
    12-21-09 07:38 PM
    spoke to soon, messages are no longer going through to them, nor being receieved
    12-21-09 07:40 PM
    try resending your service books
    12-21-09 07:48 PM
    how do i do that pleasE?
    12-21-09 07:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD