can i reverse back to the old BBM version? anyone know how to do this?

My problems with the new one are :

dont get contacts status anymore which i really miss

chat box area very small

pictures arent showing up from my contacts , its not downloading properly
    10-08-09 10:14 PM
    there is a thread in the native apps forum for all the bbm links for you to downgrade.
    10-08-09 10:44 PM
    how do you like the new bbm ?

r u having the same problems as i am?
    10-08-09 10:47 PM
    Jumping in on the convo- I love the new BBM for sure. Unfortunately, no I haven't seen any of the issues you're having. Before you downgrade, I would try reinstalling and then do a battery pull just to be safe. Also here's the OTA link for it. I used this and it works perfectly.

Stormota.com/356

Give that a shot, bro.

Farrell

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-09 11:09 PM
    have you tried doing a battery pull while in the bbm app?
    10-08-09 11:30 PM
    My app had the 'clock of death' for several minutes while trying to dl BBM 5.0 from the app store. I ended up doing a batt pull in the middle...I am impatient!

Phone started back up, went back to the app store and continued install...took forever, but I let it run and it finally installed. Loving it!

The only bummer is that I use Quicklaunch and it doesn't recognize BBM 5.0 for some reason from the selection menu.
    10-09-09 01:49 AM
    my problem is if i am chatting and have the chat window open, their new message will not appear unless i back out then back into chat window. i do however love the bar code idea.
    10-09-09 02:06 AM
    my problem is if i am chatting and have the chat window open, their new message will not appear unless i back out then back into chat window. i do however love the bar code idea.
    would you mind explaining the barcode idea.... i dont get what it is... how it works... why you have it and what not...

side note... i got 5.0 today for my javy and its money... runs with no lag which i thought may happen... we shall see about battery life
    10-09-09 02:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD