So I attempted to upgrade from .33 to .57, but my phone froze during installation, require a battery pull. When I went back into App World, BBM is listed in My World, with starting download and download is not an option when I go directly into BBM in App World.

I cannot get it to re-download and install. What do I need to do? Do I need to completely uninstall BBM and start from scratch?
    12-26-09 05:27 PM
    yes, u need to delete old verison of bb messenger and install newer verison .57 that's it
    12-26-09 05:50 PM
    Okay, so uninstalling 5.0.0.33 didn't resolve the issue. I stil have .57 stuck in starting download in App World. Now I don't have bbm at all.

Any thoughts?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-09 06:18 PM
    I'd say do a full device backup with DM, wipe your device completely and reload the OS.
    12-29-09 07:46 PM
    Just install it by going to http://www.blackberry.com/messenger from your phone.
    12-29-09 09:15 PM
    Hey can someone help me with my status updates ... i was using this version for bbm n my updates were updating to my other contacts but in between i updated my bbm to 5.0.0.66 it was a leaked version ... AFter that my contacts r not recieveing any of my status updates so i switched back to 5.0.0.57 n still m facing the same problem ... can someone tell me a solution to this problem .. Thank you
    05-13-10 05:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD