Hi everyone , i recently recieved a blackberry bold 9700 from a friend from uk(i live in Romania). I have some problems with setting my email.
    When i go to setup->email accounts , it shows No accounts activated and after that Account activation "to activate your enterprise account, enter details provided by your system administrator in the fields below"
    I don`t have others options like "set personal email" or something like this , only this enterprise s**t.
    I searched and saw that others have an option like "add an email address" , but i don`t have this option.
    Any ideas how to solve this ?
    04-13-12 08:06 PM
    Do you have a Blackberry data plan enabled on your service?
    04-13-12 08:26 PM
    It seems as though the person you got it from used it for work and had his/her corporate email (aka Enterprise) set up on it. As a result, the IT Policy from whatever company it is probably is still on the device. If you got it from a friend, you can either ask him to have his IT department remove that policy or, at worst, you may have to search the term "remove IT Policy" on this site and follow the instructions. Wiping the device only r moves any user info but usually not the It Policy.
    04-13-12 08:29 PM
    I don`t have a data plan activated. Btw , how i can do that ? i use a free Orange sim. Do i need for example to call *100#(orange services in my case) and activate data service ?

I tried removing the it policy and still doesn`t work.
    I`m new in using blackberry
    04-13-12 09:07 PM
    Yes Soaric10, contact your provider and request they add the BB data plan or addon.
    04-13-12 09:11 PM
    Ok thanks a lot for your help guys
    04-13-12 09:18 PM
    This might sound corney, but you can really thank us by learning some tips and tricks and sharing with your fwello CB friends. My point is, no need to thank me, just share your knowledge.
    04-13-12 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD