I am unable to send pictures from "within" the camera app. Whenever I take a picture and select send>BBM contact from the menu, I get "The media object is invalid" error. Anyone else run into this before?

I'm running OS version 6.0.0.600. Thanks.
    09-23-11 06:08 PM
    yeah i'm running .650 and i have the same problem and i got it within the bbm app as well
    09-24-11 09:43 AM
    Yes. Just dont click SEND right away.

Look in the TOP RIGHT corner. Say the pic is 1.2MB. Wait, it will auto-shrink to like 40kb or something.

Click SEND when the size is reduced and it works.
    09-25-11 10:39 PM
    Yes. Just dont click SEND right away.

Look in the TOP RIGHT corner. Say the pic is 1.2MB. Wait, it will auto-shrink to like 40kb or something.

Click SEND when the size is reduced and it works.
    I think you're trying to suggest a different way. I'm trying to send the picture while it's held for review. That's where I'm going to menu>send>BBM contact. If I wait longer than the picture's held in review and it goes to folder, THEN I can use your tip.
    09-26-11 11:12 AM
    i have the same problem with BBM the newest version of BBM6, before i updated i could send right from my camera now i have to go into the photos and send them that way, if you want you could downgrade back to the older version of BBM
    09-26-11 06:51 PM
    i have the same problem with BBM the newest version of BBM6, before i updated i could send right from my camera now i have to go into the photos and send them that way, if you want you could downgrade back to the older version of BBM
    Thanks for the reply! Could you tell me specifically which BBM version did you downgrade to?
    09-26-11 06:55 PM
    Thanks for the reply! Could you tell me specifically which BBM version did you downgrade to?
    i'm not sure all i know is that it was BBM 5.0 something i'm guessing that BBM 5.0 will still work no matter the version
    raino likes this.
    09-27-11 01:07 PM
    thank you so much! Just downgraded to 5.0.3.22 and it works exactly the way I want it to. Also noticed that send>BBM contact has now changed to send>messenger contact, but that is a non-issue.
    09-27-11 02:48 PM
    6.0.1.25 from Beta Zone works fine you if you have access to it.
    09-27-11 05:15 PM
    I'm not a Beta Zone member, unfortunately, but thanks for letting me know this particular 6.0 build addresses the issue. Hopefully it will still do that when released officially
    09-27-11 05:20 PM
    I'm not a Beta Zone member, unfortunately, but thanks for letting me know this particular 6.0 build addresses the issue. Hopefully it will still do that when released officially
    glad i could help
    09-28-11 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD