what's up guys. I'm fairly new to this forum any help is greatly appreciated....so i'm a proud owner of a blackberry bold 9700 and i took sum pics and wanted to send them to my friend via e-mail...I noticed that I can send the pic right after i took em with no problem...but if i choose to go to my phone contacts> choose the name>e-mail contact> choose attach file>media card>blackberry>pictures and then upload it and send it, it has a red symbol next to it and says scaling 0%...and never sends it....if i was to go view the pictures and then send them to one of my contacts it sends it with no problem...anyone know why?
    01-21-10 04:29 PM
    I haven't had this issue. Are you running the latest OS. for you would be .405. go settings--options--about and check for the last 3 digits of your platform. I am thinking you're running.296. If so hook your bberry to your computer after installing Desktop Manager (DM) and hopefully it will automatically tell you you have an OS upgrade to install (DM is on the CD ROM) See if this will solve the issue.
    01-21-10 04:35 PM
    ur right it does say .296...let me do what u said and see if that fixes the problem...btw...u rock for answering my question
    01-21-10 06:21 PM
    ok so i just updated it and tried to send a pic the same way and it's still doin it...there is this little red box next to it and it says scaling in progress but this time it says 100% instead of 0%
    01-21-10 07:12 PM
    I fixed the problem...my e-mail server (hotmail) who i would sent the e-mail out through would some how not allow to sent my e-mail and would realize it as spam so i went to settings on hotmail and put in the blackberry e-mail address that was in my spam folder into the allow list and voila ....problem fixed...at least for now i hope
    01-21-10 09:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD