I have this weird problem with only ONE of my BBm contacts. After working just fine for over a year, yesterday my messages just stopped being delivered to one, and only one, of my friends. The same thing happens to her. We can both talk to anybody else in our contact list for each other.

We've tried deleting each other and re-adding each other to no avail, we've also deleted and re-installed bbm and it hasn't worked either. I can even send her a PIN and it works find, the only thing is that we can't chat using the BBm

The only thing that has happened lately is that a few weeks back she installed a newer (but not the newest) BBm version (she has a Curve 8310 so it sort of slows down a lot with the later BBm versions), maybe that had something to do with it?

I really have tried everything I could come up with, does anyone have an idea?

Thanks!
    05-09-11 09:34 PM
    I have this weird problem with only ONE of my BBm contacts. After working just fine for over a year, yesterday my messages just stopped being delivered to one, and only one, of my friends. The same thing happens to her. We can both talk to anybody else in our contact list for each other.

We've tried deleting each other and re-adding each other to no avail, we've also deleted and re-installed bbm and it hasn't worked either. I can even send her a PIN and it works find, the only thing is that we can't chat using the BBm

The only thing that has happened lately is that a few weeks back she installed a newer (but not the newest) BBm version (she has a Curve 8310 so it sort of slows down a lot with the later BBm versions), maybe that had something to do with it?

I really have tried everything I could come up with, does anyone have an idea?

Thanks!
    i HAVE THE SAME EXACT PROBLEM. WITH ONE IMPORTANT CONTACT. I UPGRADED TO THE NEWEST OFFICIAL BBM AND SINCE THEN CANNOT COMMUNICATE WITH THIS ONE PERSON. DELETED AND RE-ADDED. DOESN'T WORK.

I guess i will try and delete all of bbm and start over? I dunno. Everytime I have a problem I end up reinviting all 50+ of my contacts by hand one at a time. There's got to be a better way.

I want to try rolling back to another older version. but don't know where to find it.
    05-10-11 10:08 AM
    i HAVE THE SAME EXACT PROBLEM. WITH ONE IMPORTANT CONTACT. I UPGRADED TO THE NEWEST OFFICIAL BBM AND SINCE THEN CANNOT COMMUNICATE WITH THIS ONE PERSON. DELETED AND RE-ADDED. DOESN'T WORK.

I guess i will try and delete all of bbm and start over? I dunno. Everytime I have a problem I end up reinviting all 50+ of my contacts by hand one at a time. There's got to be a better way.

I want to try rolling back to another older version. but don't know where to find it.
    I have one contact in my list that I use BBM with several times per day. In the last two days, I have stopped receiving messages from her via BBM. She receives mine but her replies have stopped coming through. I am on T-mobile and she is on Sprint but two of my other contacts on Sprint have no problems sending/receiving on BBM with me. She has no problems with any of her other contacts.

I just did a full wipe and reinstall this morning on my BB Curve 8900. Guess we will try and do the same thing on her BB tonight.

This seems to be happening to a handful of people posting on Crackberry and no one seems to know why unfortunately.
    06-01-11 12:44 PM
    hmm seems pretty weird.. maybe its a sign? lol
    06-01-11 01:05 PM
    In the last half hour (after 5:00 p.m. my time) my BB was flooded with BBMs from my contact that was unable to send to me for the past couple of days.

We did nothing additional so maybe it is just a glitch in the system and takes time to get through it.

All is better regardless.
    06-02-11 06:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD