Hi guys hope you can help me with this one cuz I do not really know what to do anymore.
    In my blackberry messenger I created a group where I added my colleagues everything was fine until I noticed blackberry doesn't advice me when there is a msg in the group not even vibrate not even the led turn red

In berrybuzz I noticed you can set a color for group BB messenger notifications so I put it to white.
    But it is not working I never know what is going on in the group I need to constantly check group to see if there has been any activity.

Any ideas? I am getting really frustated.

Thanks

Will

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-10 02:57 PM
    In the "Group Details" (go into group & hit BB button>group details) the very last option is Turn Off All Notifications For This Group - make sure that is set to NO.

Hopefully it's just that simple of a fix!
    04-01-10 03:05 PM
    You can also go under your profiles > edit profiles > select the profile you use > then under instant messages there is an option for BBM Groups open that and turn the vibration to custom/or on if you choose custom then where it says vibrate turn that to always. You will never miss another notification again
    04-01-10 03:32 PM
    Both are pn, no luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-10 04:11 PM
    I've seen this many times. Backup (locally or remotely) BB (do both in fact), uninstall BBM, restart, reinstall BBM That should fix it! Fixed it for all my friends (had it happen to MANY of them). And just make sure then your settings are correct.
    04-01-10 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD