Hello BB users and abusers. I have problem with BBM. For some reason new contact frezze in pending mode. I was adding 7 new ppl by scanning barcodes 2 of them got authorized strait away and they showed up in my coontacts but other 5 still pendig. All the phones there couple of feet away from each other but its second dayalready but they still pending. Any idea why. I notice that happening on all OS versions iu had. Now I'm running .359 hybrid. And on my friends phone some contacs didint showed up aswell? Thanksi

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-11 05:48 AM
    C'mon peaople help please

01-11-11 10:48 AM
    did the other people accept your request?
    01-13-11 09:30 PM
    did the other people accept your request?
    Well most of the time once I scanneed the barcode it automaticly accepts the other phone and it apears in my contacts. I have never seen any message poping out regarding accepting BBM request. But in case I would need to accept it,how to I have to do it ? Thanks for reply

01-14-11 03:15 AM
    The other people whom you requested to add have to approve your request.

01-14-11 05:35 AM
    I'm just saying.....try the traditional method of inviting someone into bbm via pin. see if that works. if it does then the prob may simply be with the bar code. I just did a restore when I moved to the 9780.....All went well.....I have since added 4 more contacts via the traditional method and all went well.
    01-14-11 10:51 AM
    does anyone know how to get past max contacts because i would like to add more please help asap
    02-20-13 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD