Ok so I haven't had a BB since late 2009 finally got cell phones in my house again and I was happy to get the Style from Sprint for a great price. My problem is when I go into app world it tells me there is a newer version of app world available and I click to download. It tries to connect and it says BB App world is not available from BB App World for download. Then it throws me into the App World store. It is still the older version of App World and when I choose to download any App it tells me the same message that "what ever app" is not available for download from App World. But it shows it as starting download and has been since last night. I have an email showing that my App World account is created. So what am I doing wrong here? Also I updated the BB OS to the newest version6.0.0.407. Any other info needed please let me know, because I need to get this working before my wife finds out and starts blasting me about how I should have got an Android phone lol.
    03-26-11 07:06 AM
    Try a battery pull? Sometimes that helps. Then I'd download the new App World before anything else.
    03-26-11 09:48 AM
    Thanks, I did both already sorry should have mentioned that. Sprint bb support told me they had a few diffrent calls about this alreadyand that I need to speak to rim, which I will do later today when I get a chance. If I find an answer ill post it so maybe some one can save some time dealing with this issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-11 03:10 PM
    Turns out the problem was the account I was using was from 3 years ago before app world required a linked paypal account. I had to go online and log into app world and set up a link to my paypal now its working great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-11 07:16 PM