I searched and no solid answer has been given for printing password keeper entries. I wanted a hard copy backup of some password keeper (PK) entries *just in case* my upgrade from 4.5 to a 6.0 device this spring is not friendly as some have experienced. I had tried two IDP converters (ABC and MagicBerry) and neither will reveal PK content - that's really a good thing .

Solution: with a PK entry open, I hit the BB menu key, select Quicklaunch (you have to allow QL to be added to the system menu in the QL options) and then select Screen Capture for each entry I wanted to print, then I opened Word on the PC and inserted the full list of jpg files captured, printed, then deleted the jpgs and did not save the Word doc. If you have an application that has Screen Capture on the BB menu, you're one step further ahead than I was. Good luck!
    02-19-11 11:04 PM
    As long as you create a backup before you run the Switch Device feature, you can always run a selective restore and reload the Password Keeper. When you switch, it does not remove the data from your old device. I swapped from a 5.0 Tour to a 6.0 Style in December using a 4.3 version DM file. I also ran a selective restore for an app from that backup. Don't worry so much, my swap went just fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-11 06:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD