Dear All,

I have done a bit of a search on here for my problem without much luck and hence this query.

I was wondering how I can activate the "Preview" function in the BlackBerry Messenger for when someone sends me pictures.

My friend and I bought our Curves at the same time and have the same software but her phone can preview pics while mine can't.

Any and all help will be welcome.

BB Curve 8520 v4.6.1.314 (Platform 4.2.0.135)

If that helps any!!

Many thanks
    OV
    06-07-10 12:25 AM
    Go to Options-->Applications-->either "Add on" or "core" and see what version of BBM you are running.

Or, just go to AppWorld and d/l version 5.0.0.57 of BBM.
    06-07-10 01:05 AM
    Thanks for that.

Have checked and I have that version of BBM, so am still at a loss to explain
    06-07-10 08:28 AM
    When a picture is being sent to you from your friend what does it say on her end,, for example- no such contact found , or contact denied photo sharing, etc,,,
    Do you get a message saying acept or denie photo sharing. Because i do know that if you do not accept it after a certain amount of time on BBM it will time out and your frined will have to resend the picture.
    06-07-10 12:36 PM
    Butter,

On my side I get the option to either "Save" or "Cancel"

When I send her a pic, she has the option to "Preview" as well as the other 2.

Once I click on "Save" the pic comes down etc and also there isn't a time out for this.

I have never had the option to accept the Preview function.

The plot thickens........

OV
    06-08-10 10:00 PM
    Hmmmmmm. Yes it does. Now that you mention that I haven't always had the option to preview either. I have had the option but not always.

I'm wondering if the picture size is to big to view without saving it first?

Ugggghhh. I think I'm at a loss with no answer for you OV. Unless there is a problem with you OS, the only logical answer is the picture size is to big to view without out saving.
    To me its not a big deal to have to save a picture to view it. Hopefully someone will post the answer......unless I'm right. Sorry OV

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-10 10:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD