does anyone have the pot leaf symbol for bbm??
    03-09-11 03:29 PM
    Here's a couple.

This one is a maple leaf I think.

I like this one too.

This one has the whole flower.

enjoy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by hootyhoo; 03-10-11 at 03:43 AM.
    03-10-11 03:32 AM
    See PM I sent OP.
    03-10-11 09:21 AM
    That's not a pot leaf. I mean weed the stuff u smoke lol

03-10-11 07:32 PM
    I've never seen that symbol in BBM. Are you sure it exists?
    03-10-11 07:56 PM
    That's not a pot leaf. I mean weed the stuff u smoke lol

Oh. Yeah I really wouldn't smoke those. Especially the first one since it's wet.

Here's a weed. My mom hates these. She pulls them out of her yard all the time.

I found a picture of these weeds. It looks like they are in someone's wheat field. I bet they don't like that.

Here's one of some weeds in a corn field. I bet the farmers get so tired of trying to keep weeds out of their field.

Those are some pretty good pictures of weeds, but um not sure if I would smoke those either.

Hope I helped.

03-11-11 08:02 AM
    GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!
    I found what you have been looking for. I'm sorry I didn't understand your problem at first.

But I think you will find that this will work better than smoking. Just be careful. It looks dangerous. I would never want my mom to try it.

03-11-11 12:59 PM
    I think you mean this. Don't mind the smart a**es. But it sounds like you want the emoticon. Sorry don't have it.

03-12-11 08:57 AM
    I've never seen that symbol in BBM. Are you sure it exists?
    no clue but i really want to find one... i know some ppl object but there should be one!
    03-28-11 02:14 PM
    I think you mean this. Don't mind the smart a**es. But it sounds like you want the emoticon. Sorry don't have it.

YES thats what i mean the maryjane, the good stuff lmfao yeah i cant find the emoticons anywhere i would like it. and for those ppl that showing be weeds that u pull from the ground u must be really stupid!!!! thank you albee for clearing that up for ppl,
    03-28-11 02:17 PM
    That emoticon does not exist.

Note that the people (not ppl) who posted pictures of other weeds and 'leaves in pots' were not being stupid. They were poking fun at you. Whoosh!
    03-28-11 03:17 PM
    f*ckn lolled.
    03-28-11 03:20 PM
    That emoticon does not exist.

Note that the people (not ppl) who posted pictures of other weeds and 'leaves in pots' were not being stupid. They were poking fun at you. Whoosh!

i know but i didnt find it funny, also i know it doesnt exist, wish it did. also i dont go making fun of people. and my typing doesnt need to be correct i was abbv.
    03-28-11 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD