If you delete a contact from your BBM contacts list, do you disappear from their contact list?

Can they still contact you or do they have to re-request for you to add their PIN?

I just deleted a contact from my BBM list and I don't want him contacting me anymore, and I'm just wondering if deletion is the only thing I have to do to ensure he doesn't get in touch with me. (Only has my PIN and not my number)
    10-26-09 12:13 AM
    Yes when you delete someone you disappear off their list..

If he has your PIN saved then he can request you again or send you a PIN message.
    But I believe you can choose to ignore them depending on what version of BBM you have.
    10-26-09 01:02 AM
    When you delete a contact off of bbm they do disappear from their list too. If you don't have bbm 5.0 then that contact can send another request to add. Here is a picture of the option in bbm 5.0.

Thnx, Tripster

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 01:20 AM
    nice how they added that option in 5.0, instead of having to keep denying a request.
    10-26-09 02:36 AM
    This may be even a dumber question, but how do you take screenshots like that?
    10-26-09 11:42 AM
    This may be even a dumber question, but how do you take screenshots like that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 11:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD