01-07-16 09:33 AM
36 12
tools
    Real talk though the chances he's got her hacked are slim to none unless he is excessivly computer savvy or just that crazy! What she should do is just wipe her device. Its the safest way really!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 06:03 AM
    Everyone seems to ignore the possibility that it is skydeck, which would make it wayyyy easy. Setup account, install on phone. Done. It starts up every time, runs in background, and if icon is hidden you wouldn't notice. Don't have to be computer savvy at all.
    08-28-09 09:24 AM
    I was looking for the same info and found 2 apps that can potentially do this
    TrackWary PRO and FamilyWatcher TextWatcher
    so it is possible....not sure if your friend has these installed but maybe use kisses or something to find out

My friend thinks her Blackberry has been hacked. She has conversations with me about her boyfriend and then he tells her things that he wouldn't know without having read the Messenger logs or gotten the emails forwarded to him in some way...

Is it possible to hack a Blackberry to allow this kind of spying? Both Verizon and Sprint assure me this is not possible...

He also seems to know where she is all the time all day long... He tracked her down to my house and he doesn't know/didn't know where I live.

He seems to be getting SMS, Messenger and emails from her phone even when he's not around her...

So I've decided to come to the brilliant minds here and see if you guys know anything that might make this possible!!

Thanks!
    08-22-10 12:24 PM
    Just in case you didn't hear it the first dozen times....Tell her to wipe the phone and DUMP THAT LOOSER. I absolutely promise you that it will only get worse.
    08-22-10 04:58 PM
    Sounds like domestic abuse case in the making.
    Get out.
    Call the police.
    Get a restraining order.
    M-O-V-E.

08-22-10 07:14 PM
    Sounds like domestic abuse case in the making.
    Get out.
    Call the police.
    Get a restraining order.
    M-O-V-E.

+5 for the best action to be taken.

08-22-10 09:45 PM
    The OP's post was 5 days away from a year ago.. Lets hope they have found a solution by now..
    08-22-10 09:52 PM
    Okay, I think the bigger issue is the boyfriend sounds controlling and like a stalker. She needs to get away from him pronto. She might need an Order of protection.
    After that wipe the phone and make sure that it's not out of her sight.
    topherparker likes this.
    08-22-10 10:04 PM
    My friend thinks her Blackberry has been hacked. She has conversations with me about her boyfriend and then he tells her things that he wouldn't know without having read the Messenger logs or gotten the emails forwarded to him in some way...

Is it possible to hack a Blackberry to allow this kind of spying? Both Verizon and Sprint assure me this is not possible...

He also seems to know where she is all the time all day long... He tracked her down to my house and he doesn't know/didn't know where I live.

He seems to be getting SMS, Messenger and emails from her phone even when he's not around her...

So I've decided to come to the brilliant minds here and see if you guys know anything that might make this possible!!

Thanks!
    04-20-13 06:39 AM
    your mate sounds like a cheat and a bike my advice
    06-13-13 08:53 AM
    good day im not all clued up with technology, but i think that this could be a possibility, im experiencing the same problems with my blackberry 9300. seems my gf somehow hacked my fone, it seems like she can control my fone remotely or via wifi with her fone. some times when im busy with my fone she will grab hers and my fone will go haywire, not making outgoing calls, not connecting to internet/get error messages, messages get deleted from my fone and even files somehow gets locked or deleted. i looked up some programs that can do this and there are a few on google play apps. she wont admid anything but when i go and try to download these apps, my fone will switch off or give me error messages. it seems my every move is being monitored via her fone. she will pretend to play games and get pop ups on her fone and when she punch in something, my fone will start to act up. and it seems there is nothing i can do. i even tried calling my service provider and bb asssist but they dont seem to have answers
    01-07-16 09:33 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD