Some dude added me a few days ago, turned out to be a true A-hole :S

But deleting him doesn't stop him talking to me, and it's kinda getting on my nerves..

I read there's a "block" feature in BBM 5, is there something similar in BBM 4.7 ?
    09-09-09 03:00 PM
    theres a way in BBM5 to ignore future requests from that PIN. in BBM4.7, i dont think you can. i suggest you just delete them off your list, as it will reflect the same way on theirs and ignore any future friend requests from them.
    09-11-09 01:58 AM
    But i don't get any requests, he just keeps on chatting

When he closes a convo after I deleted him, it's impossible for him to talk to me without him re-adding me, but if he doesn't close the window he can just keep on talking wether I deleted him or not... At least that's what I think...
    09-11-09 07:58 AM
    Did you try going into the security options then firewall and only allow pin messages from contacts. That should work for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-09 08:10 AM
    But i don't get any requests, he just keeps on chatting

When he closes a convo after I deleted him, it's impossible for him to talk to me without him re-adding me, but if he doesn't close the window he can just keep on talking wether I deleted him or not... At least that's what I think...
    not as far as i know. i recall testing this recently when i was setting up my friends BBM. the friend requests were not working right so we had to delete and re-add eachother. i deleted his contact info off my BBM list. he kept sending me messages with the conversation open. now even though i was deleted off his list and him off mine, the message failed to deliver on his end telling him we were no longer contacts and to resend the friend request in order to continue. once hes deleted, it should work.

just tell him to go away and delete him.
    09-11-09 08:45 AM
    Perfect, thanks !
    09-11-09 08:46 AM
    not as far as i know. i recall testing this recently when i was setting up my friends BBM. the friend requests were not working right so we had to delete and re-add eachother. i deleted his contact info off my BBM list. he kept sending me messages with the conversation open. now even though i was deleted off his list and him off mine, the message failed to deliver on his end telling him we were no longer contacts and to resend the friend request in order to continue. once hes deleted, it should work.

just tell him to go away and delete him.
    it doesnt work for me his msgs keep coming through i don't know why
    11-18-09 09:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD