10-15-11 12:59 PM
132 ... 456
tools
    STILL off, vodafone Spain.....this is getting ridiculous now!! Come on RIM sort things out......
    Try a reboot, just in case.
    06-12-11 05:53 AM
    Try a reboot, just in case.
    Try re-registering with the wireless network in the host routing table as well to see if this helps.

BB UK tweeted yesterday the issue was resolved for the majority of users, I guess this is the same across Europe.
    06-12-11 07:14 AM
    BB UK tweeted yesterday the issue was resolved for the majority of users, I guess this is the same across Europe.
    It was, actually. I thought it was an issue with my BB...
    06-19-11 06:57 AM
    This is a sign. Thought I'm getting a blackberry. Not to sure anymore. BIS has been out of service in South Africa for 3 days now.
    10-12-11 11:33 AM
    As I'm sure you're all well aware, RIM suffered another widespread (EMEA - also poss. USA + Canada?) outage for the past 3 days. As this is the second time this has happened in the past 5 months, I'm just wondering where we stand legally?

My BlackBerry is used primarily as a business device, processing orders, talking to clients, etc. Whilst the networks were out of action, I could have lost a great deal of work.

Although I am a great BlackBerry fan, I cannot afford for such outages again and wish to change to Android (HTC Desire S).
    Problem being, I've got 13 months left on my contract. As I've not been receiving the full service over the last few days, am I within my rights to cancel the contract early and swap handsets?

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Signed,
    Unhappy BB user.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

10-13-11 04:53 AM
    For some reason after this big outage, this morning I tried opening my blackberry messenger and it doesn't do anything. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling, battery pull and all that...still nothing. I've never had this happened before in the whole year and a half I owned my bb. Anyone have some insight on what could be causing this strange issue?

10-14-11 01:11 AM
    Mine says "Service Blocked" when trying to send a PIN. I thought all the problems were now fixed?
    10-15-11 12:59 PM
132 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD