I had this happen in .323 and it just happened again with .328. My screen was open to BBM5 in a chat window when all of a sudden the missed call window popped up My screen never changed over to the in call screen to allow me to pick it up. When I checked my call log sure enough there really was a missed call. I was able to make a call after without any problems. This has only happened with BBM so far.
    10-26-09 01:24 PM
    I've never had this happen with calls (but I don't get a lot of those typically) but I have noticed that audible notifications will not play all of the time with the VKB showing.
    10-26-09 01:38 PM
    I've never had this happen with calls (but I don't get a lot of those typically) but I have noticed that audible notifications will not play all of the time with the VKB showing.
    That because you're touching the screen at the same time the sound is trying to play. This has always been an issue with the Storm. Don't know why...
    10-26-09 01:41 PM
    That because you're touching the screen at the same time the sound is trying to play. This has always been an issue with the Storm. Don't know why...
    I thought this issue was fixed with the first 5.0 leak. Mine rings or vibrates while touching the screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 01:45 PM
    I've had this happen with 4.7 and 5.0 builds. Thought it was just me, lol
    10-26-09 01:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD