How do you pull an url from itunes? I hate using itunes, much rather use my bb to dl podcasts. The problem I'm having is one of my favorite programs isn't listed in bb pod cast libraries and the only url in itunes is one just for the website, not the actual link to download the podcast. Any idea how to find it? The podcast is called "Beatdown after the bell" from sherdog.com. Any help would be appreciated.
    08-21-10 12:40 PM
    I have a similar question. I want to add the Engadget podcast & don't have a clue how to do it.
    TIA

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-10 08:51 PM
    Try the RSS url they have on their site.

EDIT:

I got curious about the sites and since I had a hard time with one of my podcasts I took the time to look but I guess it is true wen they say that the internet is slowly stopping us from being able to properly look for stuff.

This was too easy, google's third result if you ask for "Engadget podcast"...
    Engadget

Now this one too a bit of searching, the "RSS" link is so well hidden in the bottom of the page.
    Recent Beatdown on Sherdog.com
    Last edited by diegonei; 08-22-10 at 07:37 PM.
    08-22-10 07:25 PM
    Try the RSS url they have on their site.

EDIT:

I got curious about the sites and since I had a hard time with one of my podcasts I took the time to look but I guess it is true wen they say that the internet is slowly stopping us from being able to properly look for stuff.

This was too easy, google's third result if you ask for "Engadget podcast"...
    Engadget

Now this one too a bit of searching, the "RSS" link is so well hidden in the bottom of the page.
    Recent Beatdown on Sherdog.com
    That worked. Tks for the link. Nothing I tried from their website worked.
    Tks again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-10 08:28 PM
    The endgadget url resulted in an error message on the podcast program. I was able to enter the channel for Beatdown after the Bell but there is 0podcast available despite one being available to download on that webpage. Any ideas?
    08-22-10 08:32 PM
    Spelled engadget as endgaget lol, no wonder it didn't work. No luck on the sherdog podcasts, beatdown shows no programs. Can you Jordan Breen show from the same site? Thank you for your help.
    08-22-10 08:36 PM
    Get to the site, go to the bottom, hit RSS. Small hidden link, but it is there (assuming it is in the same sherdog or something site). If not, just find the RSS for that.
    Last edited by diegonei; 08-22-10 at 09:43 PM.
    08-22-10 08:46 PM
    okay, thanks for your help.
    08-22-10 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD