there has to be a wa to autodelete contacts in BBM. i have a lot of "greyed out" contacts on bbm and dont wanna remove them One By One ....

randomly today, i noticed that 200 contacts went missing ... so i was like 'wtf' and did a restore ...

and then i realized that the inactive contacts were the ones that were missing ...

id like to 'redelete' the inactive contacts ... hope that all made sense.

please help if you have a method to deal with this

Thank You!

by inactive, i mean people who dont have bbm anymore.
    12-18-11 09:21 PM
    About the only thing you can do is send a broadcast message and then delete anyone who doesn't respond.

You could try something like, "Do you still use a BlackBerry? Do you still want to receive BBM from me?"
    12-18-11 09:23 PM
    thanks. but that would still require going through my list haha. im just kind of lazy. I am pretty sure there is a way, since when i lost the contacts, it was all the inactive contacts that were missing ...

i am not sure how that happened, but i would like for it to happen again. i plugged my phone into the computer earlier today ... then plugged in my old phone ... then plugged in my new phone again .... (since i was trying to move Text contacts (not bbm contacts) over from my old to new phone ...) ;...

and then just randomly tonight ... 200 bbm contacts went missing ....

someone HAS to know the method. perhaps its on blackberry desktop manager?
    12-18-11 09:35 PM
    anyone? i really wanna do a auto cleanup haha
    12-21-11 08:49 AM
    You are not going to find an "automatic" solution.
    12-21-11 12:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD