Hi,

Sorry if this has already been asked, but I'm guessing that the Playbook will have access to BlackBerry messnger?

Would be interesting cause BBM is one of the major factors for people staying on BlackBerry, me being one of them.

A tablet such as this with BBM would really shake things up a bit
    10-19-10 11:26 AM
    I think from the pics I've seen, there is bbm on the playbook. But imagine how awkward it'll be to bbm with the playbook...touchscreen plus huge size...no thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-10 01:25 PM
    The will be BBM on the PlayBook, but like all PIN-based and BIS push-based services it will only be available by tethering to a BlackBerry. It will interface with your BlackBerry over Bluetooth and provide an additional interface to the same chats/contacts/groups.
    10-19-10 02:08 PM
    I think from the pics I've seen, there is bbm on the playbook. But imagine how awkward it'll be to bbm with the playbook...touchscreen plus huge size...no thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-10 02:13 PM
    I think BBM can be handy on the Playbook...
    Is it then in fact so that it'll be possible to operate BBM via BB-Bridge (Bluethooth)? Or will the device require an extra BB internet sevice license?

Thanks for the help !

I only got introduced to the Playbook a few weeks ago [ EU :-( ], I think it's agreat device. I'll defenitely get one to add with my Bold
    03-23-11 05:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD