Whats up with sending pics between BBM contacts with 5.0? It takes forever and sometimes doesnt complete.

The old BBM was instantanious.
    11-10-09 11:40 AM
    Now the person has to accept the image in a certain time frame or it expires. Trying to save on bandwidth...? maybe?
    11-10-09 11:42 AM
    Yeah once they accept, its still a 5 minute process to download it. Half the time they have to cancel. WTF?
    11-10-09 11:47 AM
    either reduce the size to small and then try it...or create a group...pics sent to group members are instant....only 2 workarounds I know of at the moment..
    11-10-09 11:52 AM
    either reduce the size to small and then try it...or create a group...pics sent to group members are instant....only 2 workarounds I know of at the moment..
    I like the group feature. But I had to reinstall BBM because my calendar kept syncing to my group calendar for everyone to see...
    11-10-09 12:36 PM
    weird...I only have my wife in one group but none of my work or other appointments have synced with the group's calendar...must be a setting somewhere to enable/disable it?
    11-10-09 12:40 PM
    weird...I only have my wife in one group but none of my work or other appointments have synced with the group's calendar...must be a setting somewhere to enable/disable it?
    Not that I could find. I called CS and she had me uninstall BBM and reinstall it. No problems yet. It's a lot easier to do now that the remote backup is there too
    11-10-09 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD