My BBM pics are not showing. I can see the person's message, but no pic. I have tried uninstalling BBM, reinstalling BBM, restore, and all that crap. What's the deal?
    Last edited by rossmathis; 01-06-11 at 09:35 AM.
    01-06-11 09:30 AM
    Did you just install a new OS? Might take some time to restore the pictures.
    01-06-11 09:40 AM
    There is some issues with BBM pictures it takes a while to update.
    01-06-11 09:42 AM
    Did you just install a new OS? Might take some time to restore the pictures.
    Just installed .415 on my Bold. But the picture came up instantly yesterday running the leaked .222, which is what's so confusing. Oh well. Play the waiting game I suppose. That, and cry
    01-06-11 09:45 AM
    Just installed .415 on my Bold. But the picture came up instantly yesterday running the leaked .222, which is what's so confusing. Oh well. Play the waiting game I suppose. That, and cry
    No, don't cry! It takes about 12 hours.
    You should see them pop in!
    01-06-11 09:50 AM
    No, don't cry! It takes about 12 hours.
    You should see them pop in!
    you were lucky with 12 hours jaydee! I actually read on here somewhere it took someones avatars 36-48hrs to finally show!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-11 09:56 AM
    Yeah. Well I just added another (BRAND NEW) PIN to my contacts and his picture came in instantly. However the one I was having trouble with before is still blank.
    01-06-11 06:14 PM
    Yeah. Well I just added another (BRAND NEW) PIN to my contacts and his picture came in instantly. However the one I was having trouble with before is still blank.
    ugh...that's a PITA
    I know you said you tried deleting/re-installing BBM, but like for this one your saying that still isn't showing, have you tried deleting the contact & re-adding to see if the pix updates by doing that? Just a thought.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-11 06:30 PM
    Deleting and reinstalling BBM will not help matters. Just wait for the RIM servers to catch up. That's usually what it is. The pics are not automatic. It's terrible, I know!!! I hate waiting too.
    roaztb33f likes this.
    01-06-11 09:37 PM
    Deleting and reinstalling BBM will not help matters. Just wait for the RIM servers to catch up. That's usually what it is. The pics are not automatic. It's terrible, I know!!! I hate waiting too.
    RRROOOOAAAARRRR! Checked this morning and guess what -- I was graced with the beautiful pic that I was waiting on all day yesterday. YAY! YAY! YAY!
    01-07-11 06:14 AM
    RRROOOOAAAARRRR! Checked this morning and guess what -- I was graced with the beautiful pic that I was waiting on all day yesterday. YAY! YAY! YAY!
    Yay!!! Did I not tell you?
    Happy weekend!!!
    01-07-11 08:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD