My wife is due with our first child on Friday (yay!), and I have a list of email addresses that I want to send a quick baby announcement (with picture) out to from my Blackberry. All of the emails are in a Word doc (or can be Excel, but basically a list). However, when I copy/paste the email addresses out of Word and into Blackberry Email, it views them all as one big address. I've tried using commas and semicolons as separators, but haven't been able to make it recognize the whole list as separate addresses.

Any tips for how to get this done - that doesn't involve me adding them all as contacts?

I've searched around to try to find an answer to this, but haven't had any luck. Apologies if I'm using the wrong keywords and am missing something obvious

Thanks very much!
    02-17-10 01:45 PM
    The only way I know to do what you're trying to do is to add them all as contacts. You only have to do that once. Just do it. Then all subsequent picture mailing will be easy.
    02-17-10 03:53 PM
    Do you use Outlook? Just use that word file and create a group in your contacts. I think you still have to copy and paste each address when entering a new member to the group but you don't have to add each one as a contact first.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-10 06:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD