View Poll Results: Which is your favorite?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • eWallet

14 13.46%
  • Ascendo/DataVault

36 34.62%
  • KeePass

18 17.31%
  • SafeWallet

3 2.88%
  • Other

16 15.38%
  • None

17 16.35%
Multiple Choice Poll.
07-19-11 08:32 PM
61 123
tools
    Hi,
    Do any of these apps allow for more than one user? My wife and I both have Bolds, and I'd like to install to both if possible.

FWIW, I just downloaded the trial of Ewallet, but just learning how to use it...

Any advice?
    Thanks!
    B.
    10-06-09 12:19 PM
    ewallet....simply the best.
    11-30-09 03:59 PM
    I've been using Ascendo Data vault with my Blackberry 8830 for about a year. It's been 100% reliable both on my Blackberry and on the 2 computers with which I've been syncing it. It's quite versatile with many optional helpful features, and the tech support is prompt, courteous and thorough for the minor questions I had at start-up. I highly recommend it.
    Dan
    12-30-09 05:01 PM
    I have been using Ascendo DataVault for quite some time now and I must say that it has become a key part of my BB life. The BB-Desktop sync always works flawlessly. And the few times I have had a question about DataVault or ANY of the Ascendo apps their customer support is quick and accurate. Also, if improved fitness is a goal for the new year you MUST check out Ascendo Fitness to track your diet and exercise. And NO I do not work for Ascendo I am just a long time, satisfied user of their excellent apps.
    01-05-10 08:40 AM
    Unbelievable - LastPass - Password Manager, Form Filler, Password Management
    isn't even on the voting list.

I haven't read the whole thread, so excuse me if this has already been mentioned. I think the be all end all to password managers is:

LastPass - Password Manager, Form Filler, Password Management

Please, please, please - I am begging the entire community to check this product out because it is so freakin' awesome. I cannot live without the for the desktop and my blackberry. It is hands down the best password manager out there. It has SO many features for us power users, and of course, there is a BB client.
    11-22-10 11:29 PM
    Wow, zombie thread. Interestingly enough, I moved over to this a few months ago after hearing Steve Gibson from GRC talk about it. I enjoy the secure sync through the cloud to all of my computers/devices but access via mobile does require the premium subscription.
    11-25-10 07:14 PM
    hmmm well i think it's data vault 4 me
    07-16-11 09:48 PM
    I've used SplashID since my Palm days.
    Works great.
    Good Luck
    07-17-11 01:30 PM
    ru following me TT? ;P

actually i changed my mind and got keepass. hubby tried it and it seems good
    07-18-11 05:13 PM
    ru following me TT? ;P

actually i changed my mind and got keepass. hubby tried it and it seems good
    haha,
    You know they is a native Password app on the BB.
    I've never tried it because there is no desktop companion app.
    Good Luck
    07-18-11 07:40 PM
    that's why i'm switching to something other than BB cuz i need it on my computer too.

it was kind of a difficult install, i don't like the website not user friendly i find. imho
    07-19-11 08:32 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD