I jus updated my BB and now i don't have the favorite app "PASSWORD KEEPER" can some1 tell me how i can get it back?
    03-23-11 06:47 AM
    I jus updated my BB and now i don't have the favorite app "PASSWORD KEEPER" can some1 tell me how i can get it back?
    What did you update from/to? And how did you do it? Have you checked the Applications folder to make sure it's not in there, and have you hit the Show All menu option to make sure it didn't somehow get hidden? Pass Keeper shouldn't have just disappeared during a standard update. Weird.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-11 06:53 AM
    Yep. we definitely need a bit more information here please.

Password Keeper is part of the Operating System base application suite. It is possible that it did not get re-installed but this can be rectified using Desktop Manager on your PC.

Please let us know the answers to BBMINI's questions and help will be forthcoming.
    03-23-11 07:04 AM
    Did you use Shrink A OS before reloading your OS? You may have accidentally removed it.
    03-23-11 07:46 AM
    Thanks all... IDK what i updated to or from... You know how it automatically says there is a update.... Well i clicked update and once i did that I don't see the password keeper or the maps app. And i did the update via my computer. I have hit show all and not all my shortcuts shows up
    03-23-11 12:19 PM
    Not sure what to tell you. Maybe Pete can tell you how to reinstall through Desktop Manager.

03-24-11 11:50 AM
    Thanks all... I just went 2 my BB Desktop and reinstalled the application. However, I don't have any of the information that I previously had, BUT @ least I have my fav app Bac!
    03-25-11 07:08 AM
    So it worked out then? If so, I am happy but if you need more help, please just say.
    03-25-11 07:16 AM
    Thanks all... I just went 2 my BB Desktop and reinstalled the application. However, I don't have any of the information that I previously had, BUT @ least I have my fav app Bac!
    The time that happened to me after installing a restore from DM put back all my info. If you have a recent backup that may be worth a try.

03-25-11 08:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD