copy and paste my passwords from bold 9000 to 9700
    02-02-10 10:36 PM
    Is this a question of how to, or if it willtransfer using desktop manager?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-10 11:03 PM
    Looks like a hox.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-10 03:06 AM
    This is a questions:

I'm on a Verizon Curve 8330 and plan to upgrade sometime this year to the Bold/Tour...will I be able take my PW Keeper app with me, via a DM back up? Is there a better way? It's one of my favorite native apps on the BB and, because of it, I no longer have three passwords that I use for EVERYTHING. I have different passwords and they are truly random now...I just don't want to have to manually hand-jam all that info from one device to the next.

Thanks in advance for the advice.
    02-25-10 04:49 PM
    Thanks. That's what I needed to know.
    02-25-10 05:05 PM
    If you are on BES you should take password keeper off wireless synchronization or it may not back up to DM. You can turn off wireless synch in the options menu in the application.
    02-25-10 10:19 PM
    OK my bold has arrived. I still haven't xferred my PW keeper files because when I get into DM, and use the xfer from old to new, it looks like it wants to bring everything over.

It's kind of freaking me out, because my 8330 was buggy and I don't want any of those bugs to xfer. I was able to use Google Sync for my calendar and contacts, and the only thing on my phone I want is PW Keeper...sooo, if anybody here doesn't mind, can you provide me with "turn by turn" directions on how to do this, or direct me to the appropriate blog/forum thread??
    04-02-10 02:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD