I forgot my password to my password keeper. Is there anyway I can save all my other passwords from being deleted

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-10 12:57 PM
    That's the purpose of the keeper, to prevent compromise, even from yourself. If it was meant to be accessed another way, it wouldn't be a 'safe' app.

01-29-10 01:03 PM
    That's the purpose of the keeper, to prevent compromise, even from yourself. If it was meant to be accessed another way, it wouldn't be a 'safe' app.

That's what I thought. Hate to start over on my password

01-29-10 01:32 PM
    I understand. It really bites to have to go through it again. I've seen it approached a number of times.

In addition, if there was a way, it probably wouldn't be a good idea of telling a person how to defeat the security. Found and stolen phones happen all the time, and this is no inference, but we wouldn't want to make it more convenient to help someone compromise another's data or personal info. Internet and anonymity, and not everyone is, uh, scrupulous. Sorry there is no easy answer.

01-29-10 01:51 PM
    Thanks for the help!

01-29-10 02:02 PM
    I am not sure but if you have any idea of your password, I think you can restore a backup file and get another shot at it. And over and over.

I hope that this advice does not help any inappropriate user but if you have access to a backup file, I guess you probably own the BB or maybe are a member of the estate of the owner!!!!!
    01-29-10 04:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD