i was going to delete this app thing but what does it do? i have never used it but i dont want to remove it if i need it
    10-23-09 04:14 PM
    It is a protected (password) folder for you to save things like passwords...
    10-23-09 04:16 PM
    It stores all your passwords so you don't have to remember them. If you don't use it, you don't need it, and can uninstall it.
    10-23-09 04:16 PM
    thanks =) im a delete it i actually dont like having paswords saved if i ever lost or got it stolen i wouldnt want ppl to have access to anything but my email =)
    10-23-09 04:17 PM
    You can have it password protected, so if anyone opened it, they'd have to know your master password to see the contents. I'd be lost without it!
    10-23-09 04:19 PM
    It does not take up a lot of memory..
    10-23-09 04:34 PM
    yeah but i dont ever use it
    10-23-09 04:58 PM
    It's kind of handy if you access several different websites or apps that are password protected, sort of one central place to keep everything together. It also has a field you can fill in the appropriate website for the particular password. It also has a feature to randomly generate passwords, but I have never used that myself. I know an IT type techie on another thread chimed in that he would never recommend using it and viewed it as essentially a key logger. If your BB is never out of your sight and you never let anyone else touch it, you should have no problems.
    10-23-09 06:24 PM
    I use it to keep all my user ID & password to pay my bills, bank acct #...
    10-23-09 06:42 PM
    I use it to keep all my user ID & password to pay my bills, bank acct #...
    idk if having all that on there is smart if you ever lost it or it got stolen that person has access to all your info
    10-23-09 07:59 PM
    Yeah, I didn't use it at first either. Then I started adding other memberships, accounts, and paying bills on my BB. And, no PK. Oops.

I reinstalled it, and now it is used.

And I use words from other languages as passwords. Makes it less likely someone is gonna crack it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BergerKing; 10-23-09 at 08:31 PM.
    10-23-09 08:28 PM
    Can it be downloaded/installed from somewhere as opposed to reloaading the OS? I lost mine when I installed a hybrid OS a while back.

10-23-09 08:59 PM
    You should be able to reload it via the Apploader in the DM without having to reload the OS.

10-23-09 11:56 PM
    As for me for protected my computer.I prefer use KeyBag.It's keylogger recorder all for my computer,when i go away. And also undetectable .It helps me a lot.Try too .
    11-05-09 03:44 AM
    As for me for protected my computer.I prefer use KeyBag.It's keylogger recorder all for my computer,when i go away. And also undetectable .It helps me a lot.Try too .
    im not to sure if that is a an app phone but from what i know keyloggers are horrible its like letting people get into your computer easy.
    i dont recremend anyone even save their passwords, and deff would never tell someone to use a key logger because it saves every single key strike you make so a simle spyware program would let anyone have your stuff buttt that is only what i think
    11-05-09 10:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD